Effective Date: June 29, 2023
Monarch Property Management New Mexico (“Monarch NM,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) values your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.monarchnm.com (“our Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
2. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Your name, address, email address, and other information you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
3. Automatic Information Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- As required by law.
6. Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
8. Contact Information
Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.