Welcome to Monarch Property Management, where we redefine excellence in real estate services and property management through personalized service and unwavering commitment.
Setting the Bar Higher:
Revolutionizing Property Management
The expertise of the employees of Monarch spans a wide range of real estate services. It includes all aspects of conventional marketing and management as well as the management of affordable housing properties. From garden units mid-rise/high-rise properties, our personnel are capable of tailoring a management plan and program to suit your needs.
Our key people are certified in a variety of management programs including RAM (Registered Apartment Manager) as sponsored by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) designations, NCP (National Compliance Professional) having fulfilled all of the necessary requirements to manage the low income housing program (Tax Credits). NAHP (National Assisted Housing Professional presented by the National Association of Assisted Housing Management Agents, as well as the CPM (Certified Property Manager sponsored by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
The size and diversity of Monarch’s portfolio demonstrates the Company’s ability to deal with all types of multifamily housing including conventional, affordable, elderly and family.
The Company combines the use of several main ingredients in obtaining long-range, professional results in real estate services and property management. Some noteworthy practices include:
- Close supervision of site personnel and frequent property inspections
- Use of extensive operating manuals of policies & procedures
- State of the art accounting and maintenance programs
- Frequent Company wide training seminars
- Scheduled preventive maintenance
- Long range Capital Replacement Plans
Why Monarch is the Best Company to Manage Your Property
Monarch is a full-service office, offering comprehensive real estate services and performing all phases of residential property management, including accounting. Monarch is overseen by Jack MacGillivray, CPM, Vice President and one of the owners of Monarch Properties, Inc. Monarch is primarily involved in managing all types of multi-family residential including conventional and affordable housing programs including HUD, USDA-Rural Development, and New Mexico’s premier Federal Low Income Tax Credit management company.
Positions Held within the Trade Organizations:
John Autry, President of Monarch Properties is past President of NAHMA, and is past President of the local AHMA-NT Chapter. He also served as a Director on the Texas SWAHMA Board.
Jack MacGillivray, Vice President is in charge of Monarch Properties and has served as President of the Albuquerque IREM Chapter.
Monarch is incorporated in the State of Texas and holds Texas Broker’s License No. 0415513 and New Mexico License No. 7850C. We also hold a brokers license in several other states and are members of similar trade organizations in those areas.
Monarch Properties, Inc. is a member of the following trade organizations:
- Texas Apartment Association
- Apartment Association of Greater Dallas
- National Apartment Association
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Southwest Affordable Housing Management Association- North Texas (SWAHMA)
- Louisiana Assisted Housing Management Association (LAHMA)
- Assisted Housing Management Association – East Texas (AHMA-ET)
- Association of HUD Managing Agents – Oklahoma – (OK-AHMA)
- Apartment Association of Greater Houston
- Apartment Association of Albuquerque
- Apartment Association of San Antonio
- Apartment Association of Kansas City
- Apartment Association of Atlanta
- Other Local Apartment Associations on a Community Basis
Start Your Search Today
We believe that effective communication with the Owners is a major criterion for successful real estate services and property management. Monarch and their employees make a commitment when they make a contract, so that they become an extension of the ownership entity.
We are here to serve you.
ACROSS THE METROPLEX...ACROSS THE COUNTRY.